Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Sunday Edition.

I've always been confused about Sunday.  Technically, it is the start of a new week.  But so many people consider Monday the start of the week (because of work, school, etc.) that as a kid I was always left wondering. 

So is Sunday the start of the week or the end of the week?  Technically it's the start of the week and the end of the weekend.  But I still loathe Monday - the day when I realize that my homework is due in less than a twenty-four hour period, so I better get cracking - so I'm going to consider Monday the start of the week.

What are you going to do about that, calendar people?

My sister has caught another virus.  We're thinking it's a cold, but you can't be sure.  She felt like she was running a fever earlier.  I'm being a bit paranoid: extra hand sanitizer, keeping a safe distance, etc.  A lot of people have laughed at me for that, but I really don't want to repeat last semester.

Last semester, I was sick all but about two weeks around Halloween.  (I was well when I went to see Rocky Horror; I got sick half a week later.)  Being sick is not fun.  I've already had a cold this semester.  I have no intentions of staying in bed again.

So I hope she gets better soon, both for her sake and for my own.

Still have that English paper to get done.  At this point, I'm drawing it out for all it's worth.  I know it will only take me about an hour to finish.  I know that I know what I'm arguing about and how to prove my points.  I know that even though I hate citing my sources, I can do the citions without trouble.

I just do not feel like doing it.

I think it's because spring break is around the corner.  I mean, I have one more week of classes and then I get a week off.  It is going to be really nice.  I'm going to color my hair again, sleep until nine every morning (that's about as late as I get, lol), and homework is going to be done in advance so I can skate through the semester.

I am hoping that this week is good where school is concerned.  I'm going to keep my head up, hope for the best, and expect the unexpected.  Prayer and hope and breathing.

Now, I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my weekend.  I suggest you guys do the same.

Until we meet again,

~Meaghan

No comments: