Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Funny.

I had the best day today.  The best day I've had in a while.

This whole semester has been dragging.  I've lost a lot of drive and a lot of hope, mainly going to school to slush it out.  It's carried over into my personal life.  It's just been a great, gray blurb.

But today was nice.  Today the sun was shining and it was warm for the first time in a long time.  I woke up and gave myself a positive attitude, and you know what?  It worked.

I got an A on my English analyasis paper.  I had a great class period in psychology.  I gave a speech with dedication and fantastic delivery.  I discovered that my entery for the writing contest I entered did not get lost and that they are just now reviewing it.  I had linguini with veggies and chicken for lunch.

And I discovered I'm not as invisable as I thought I was.
I went and got Noodles and Company for lunch, which was good.  I brought it back to the school, went up to the fourth floor and found a deserted table.  The tables on the fourth floor are huge and set up so that there's a table, the gap for the sitting area and elevators, and another table. 
  I sat, eating my lunch, working on a crossword puzzle, and praying.  Mainly, I want to survive this semester.

So I pray.
Besides, God answers prayers, even if it's in a cryptic, odd way.  (Oh yeah, his sense of humor is an odd one, lol.)

I have to say, after today, this semester feels like something I can handle.  It's about time. :)

Bring it on, world.  I'm ready.

~Meaghan

No comments: