Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lazy Day.

It is totally a lazy day today.  I have no where to go, nothing to do (sans homework, of course), and no one to see.  It's the middle of the week.

I plan on doing nothing today.  I'll do my homework, of course, but that is about it.  I'm taking a day to stay in my pajama's, to catch up on reading, and to do some free writing.

It is going to be a great day.

Then tomorrow I'll get up, go to school, and do it all over again.  (Hopefully with good results.  Yesterday was by far the best day I've had at school this semester - with any luck, tomorrow will top it.)

Oh, and I'm rocking the Hello Kitty bandage this morning.  Surprisingly, it's not any easier to type with than the Princess one.

And on that note, I'm going to leave you, dear readers.

~Meaghan

No comments: