Saturday, April 2, 2011

Four Weeks Left.

As this Saturday passed, I realized one very crucial thing: I only have four weeks of school left for the semester.

This means a number of things.

1. Everything is due in the next three weeks so I need to massively get myself in gear.

2. I'm going to have to apply for a job in the next three weeks.

3. Holy Cow, Batman, where on earth did all the time go???

And...

4. How in the world am I supposed to focus when the weather has been so incredibly nice?

So this is now going to be a week for tactics. My life (and semester at this point) is too short to waste.  Time to come up with some plans.

Here's the run down:

1. I'm going to keep trudging through my homework even though I really don't feel like doing it.

2. Even though my first class is cancelled on Tuesday and even though nothing is due until Thursday, I'm going to go to school like any other day and do the homework like it's due on Tuesday.

3. I am going to stay focused as long as I can while making sure I go outside and enjoy the weather.

And...

4. I'm going to try to get a summer job at a place where it won't matter if it sucks because I don't go there that often. (Also, no more food places.)

So those are my plans.  I'm not too worried about them.  Even though I haven't been sleeping well at all. 

(I think I might be a little more stressed than I think I am, but that's just between us.)

Wish me luck.  Prayers are good, too.  I really just want everything to work out so that the semester will end on a pleasant note and so that I'm possibly not eating lunch by myself on the next three or four Tuesdays. 

I'll keep everyone posted on how this finishes out.

~Meaghan

No comments: