Saturday, April 9, 2011

Yay Coffee.

I made the mistake of drinking a McDonald's vanilla coffee today.  I do fine with mochas for the most part and I can handle regular coffee.  Kind of.  But I think the amount of sugar and caffiene found in the coffee that I consumed today was over the top.

I'm not saying it wasn't good, because it was amazing and I would drink it again in a heartbeat.  But I have such a case of the jitters.  Oh my goodness.  I mean, this is why I don't drink Mountain Dew, folks.  The jitters are bad news.

In other news, I started my new medication today.  Provided everything goes well, this should prove to work to my advantage.  As long as I can still write good poetry (the stuff from this week has been amazing, you have no idea) and as long as I can function without feeling like the walls are caving in, then it should be good.  I'm ready for some positive results.

I'm hoping that this week at school will be better than last week.  I'm still waiting to see if the boy with the braces is going to talk to me.  Maybe I blew that one out of the water.  Maybe I missed my window.  But I'm trying to be hopeful. 

I'm also hopeful that, if people mock me for reading, I won't hear it.  (I overheard some things last week; it's not even really worth my time to mention it here.) And that if I fail at my presentations, I fail with style.  Honestly, the worst part of things is over.  It should all be downhill from here.

And now I have to go finish my paper for this week. Joy.

~Meaghan

No comments: