Monday, April 11, 2011

Where Did the Weekend Go?

I'm so used to my weekends being long and drawn out.  This one broke the trend and flew by - I honestly can't figure out where it went or what I did, actually.  I think I underestimated my time for homework; as it stands, I still have things due tomorrow that aren't ready to go.

Eh. That's life for you.

Which reminds me.  I need to register for the fall semester today.  Registering can be a hassle, but for the most part it's fairly straight forward.  The real fun is thinking about the possibilities of the new semester.  You know, what you could learn, who you could meet, what you could do.  It's exciting.

I'm still not feeling entirely well.  I think this medicine is going to be good as soon as my body catches up with it.  I don't feel as depressed or upset as I did last week.  The real test is going to be school tomorrow.  Last week I left early on Tuesday because of a panic attack and on Thursday I felt like the walls were caving in.  (Over hearing people talk about you doesn't help any either.)

If I can make it through tomorrow without having panic attacks, fear, stress, anxiety, or tears then I will be happy.  I can do it.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

On a different note, my group presentation is going to be awesome.  The two people in my group are fantastic; there will be references to zombies (thank you, informative speech, for being the best thing I've done in public speaking thus far) and lots of making fun of celebrities.  I can't wait.

I'm also back to working out.  So far, it's been brutal.  But I'm trying to see the ending goals: being a size tweleve again, doing a 5K with my sister next year, and just generally being healthy again.  It keeps me going.  And I'm not doing it alone, either - a few classmates are doing it with me for a psychology project.  Plus my mom's doing it as well.

As for where everything else is...well.  I applied for a job over at Borders and I'm going to apply for one over at Home Depot.  My poetry is the best it's been in a long time.  So it's not all bad.  It just seems like it at times.

And now I need to eat some lunch.  I'll write later, my dear readers.

~Meaghan

No comments: