Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

That's my copy of Watchmen that my basket is sitting on. :)


For the record, I can be lady like should the need arise. =D

One of the songs we preformed this morning.

These are the bells that I play in the bell choir.

My sister, looking beautiful as always. :)

I'm always the one to blink.  Always. XP

Easter egg time!

The reason Katie looks so sad is because dad thought the teddy bear she drew on her egg looked like carbon chain.  Just a typical day here, guys and gals. XD (She was actually laughing so hard she couldn't breathe.)

The teddy bear egg.

The best egg I've possibly ever dyed. =D

Every year, I swear I'm not going to dye my fingers.  And every year, I dye my fingers.

Katie: So, what's your theme this year?
Me: What?
Katie: You know, you're theme.  Last year it was MST3K, the year before it was Star Trek and Watchmen.
Me: Oh.  I hadn't thought about it.  Maybe hearts.  Yeah, I'm feeling the hearts thing.
Katie: *snickers*

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

~Meaghan

No comments: