Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's Spring, Which Means Snow.

Go ahead.  Ask me how  I feel about it.

It was nice last night and into the morning - there was a good, gentle rain that made everything smell good.  Then it turned on us.  Now it's snow and fog.  This is the kind of weather I expect to get in the fall. 

The funny part is that the blades of grass are still sticking up through the white gunk, as if to remind us that it is spring.

So what am I doing today?

I'm hanging out at school, going to my various classes.  I'm about to actually go grab some lunch, too.  I'm not sitting where I normally sit; I need to shake up my routine a bit.  It's promising to be another good day.

I'm exhausted, though.  I got up at 3 in the morning and had so much trouble falling back asleep.  Coupled with the weather, it makes for a long day.  Oh well.  I have no room to complain.  I found out one of my friends has been up for over 24 hours studying. 

Life of college students I guess.

Now, to go get some pizza.

~Meaghan

No comments: