Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's the Final Countdown!

Oh. My. Gosh.

I can not wait for summer.  At all.  I only have two days of class separating me from hanging out with my friends and doing nothing.  (And hopefully working, but let's not think about that.)

This is going to be such a great summer.  I can feel it.  For one, I'm already making plans with people.  I never make plans with people.  Ever.  I think this is going to one of the first summers in a long time where I'm actually going to relax and have some fun.

(I spent 90% of last summer working nearly 40 hours a week.  That is not happening this year.)

Harry Potter comes out on my birthday, I'm turning 21, I have friends who actually like me for who I am and aren't trying to change me, and it's Colorado so the weather is more than likely going to be beautiful.

I just have to make it through the next week. 

One more week, one more week, one more week...

~Meaghan

No comments: