Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Friday!

I'm going out with one of my friends today.  So excited.  There really is nothing like girl time out.  Shopping, talking, eating.  It totally doesn't matter what we do.  The fact is it's fun and relaxing and just us.

It's been a really great week, my dear readers.  I've been comparing this week to last week and really and truly, there is no comparison.  My new medicine seems to be working wonderfully.  I'm not over analyzing things that I normally would.  I'm not stressed about or hyper aware of things like I normally would be.  I feel like I can actually function again.

And I'm enjoying meeting with my public speaking group.  They are so supportive and understanding, and I love working with them.  It's giving me a new perspective on group work.  Normally I hate group work.  I mean, some people are slackers, others are complainers.  It's hard to get stuff done.  Not with this group.  I think this is going to be such a good speech!  Everyone's pulling their weight and we all work so well together.

My homework for this weekend is really light, too, which is fairly unusual.  It almost makes me wonder if I missed something.  But you know what?  I'm not going to worry about it right now. 

After all, it's Friday.  I'm going to go out and have some fun today. 

I suggest you guys do the same. =D

~Meaghan

No comments: