Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday.

It's Friday alright.  Yay for the weekend.

The day started off completely beautiful.  It was sunny, warm, breezy.  Basically, the way spring is SUPPOSED to be.  And now it's overcast and colder, with the promise of snow on the horizon.  I wouldn't mind getting rain, but the snow end of it is not sitting too well with me right now.

I didn't really do anything productive today.  I'm about to fill out two or three job applications for places I haven't applied to yet. 

One of those is Krispy Kreme doughnuts. 

The part about it that's making me hesitate are the hours.  I used to have to get up at three and four in the morning to go to bagel hell.  The smell of bagels that early made me sick.  Add to it that I'm not a morning person at all.  I mean, I can do 7am and later.  And I get up at 6 for school anyway, so my body's pretty accustomed to that.  But no earlier than that.

Plus, it is food service again.

I'm going to apply for more retail and use it as a last resort, I think.  Along with Wal-Mart.  Wal-Mart is a last resort, too.

And on that note, I'm going to go fill out more generic forms.

~Meaghan

No comments: