Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Problem with Doing Laundry in an Apartment Full of Others Who Do Their Own Laundry...

...is that you come home and find that all of your clothing from the dryer has been gracelessly thrown upon your bed.

Granted, I did have fair warning that this was going to happen.  And I wouldn't have been doing laundry if I wasn't in dire need of something to wear tomorrow, cause I knew I wasn't going to have time to finish it earlier.  So really, it is kind of my own fault.

But at the same time, it's not a pleasant sight to behold.  I just spent five minutes hunting down socks that somehow got mixed in with my books, covers, and stuffed animals.  And I still have three stragglers. 

(I think the dryer might have gotten hungry.  It's about time for it's sacrificial sock ritual...)

Oh well.  What are you going to do, right?

(I really don't want to be doing homework right now.  Can you tell?  I'm fighting that "I can skip one class, it won't kill me" urge, actually.  But I have perfect attendence in my writing class, so that's out of the question.)

It rained a little bit here today.  That's always kind of nice.  My only complaint with Colorado really is that it snows when it should be thunderstorming and it's dry when there should be rain.  But I'm from tornado alley, where storms are common from here until the middle of summer.

Who am I kidding?  I'm just filling space at this point. 

I'll update again tomorrow, dear readers.

~Meaghan

No comments: