Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Day!

It's official, my dear readers.  I am a published author now.  I have had one of my poems published in the school literary magazine. 

Now, whenever I feel discourages, I can look at that and at my rejection letter from earlier to remind myself that I am on the right path for my life.

It's encouraging.

Everything is going exceptionally well.  My grades are coming up in time for the semester to end, which is nice.  I don't think it's going to be a 4.0, but considering what's gone on this semester, I'm okay with that.  My health is back under control.  I'm losing weight, my moods are managable again, and I'm feeling better than I've felt in a very long time.

And summer is nearly here.  I still don't have a job lined up, but the store my dad works at is hiring so there's a chance I could get employed there.

Summer is going to be wonderful.  I'm going to spend time with my friends and family.  I'm going to get caught up on all my reading.  More toys will be made.  It's going to be great.

Oh, and something even more exciting may be coming about.  But I don't want to talk about it on here until I know for sure.  Don't worry, though.  I'll keep you guys posted.

And now, bed.

~Meaghan

No comments: