Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tired.

I've been waking up at two and three in the morning fairly consistently the past week or two.  I wake up, realize that I either have to go to the bathroom or need to roll over, then take up to three hours to fall back asleep only to have to get up a few hours later. 

Last night was no exception.  Two am rolls around and poof.  I'm wide awake.

Yeah, it makes me tired.  I think it must just be because things are winding down and my brain is over compensating for it.  But really, it would be nice to have a night where I sleep the whole way through. 

So, I've noticed some side effects of the anti-depressant I'm taking.  It makes me very thirsty.  It also makes me less hungry.  (That could be a good thing.)  But the one that is bothering me is the nausea.  It makes me so sick to my stomach. 

I went out with my friend yesterday and we went to Red Robin.  I was eating cheese sticks and doing fine.  But five bites into my burger and it hit me.  I couldn't eat any more.  Same with dinner last night.  My friend is on similar medicine and has assured me that it will go away within two weeks. 

I really hope she's right.  The mental benefits are great, but the upset stomach needs to go.

Also, I'm dog sitting this weekend.  As it turns out, the dog has an aneurysm.  That explains the heavy panting, the seizures, the shaking, and the neurotic behavior.  She seemed happy this morning despite it all.  As long as she doesn't die on me, we shall all be good.

It's going to be a good weekend.

And on that note, I'm going to grab some breakfast.

~Meaghan

No comments: