Monday, April 18, 2011

It's a Monday!

Which means that the new week has begun.  And that a busy day is around the corner.

Today started off with me walking my neighbor's dog around our apartment complex.  I, being the tired and somewhat lazy individual that I am, didn't even bother getting dressed.  So there I was, in purple polka dot pajamas, walking the dog.  It was epic.

Next up will be bowling.  Our league is almost over.  Thank goodness.  I am so burned out with it.  I really want to move on to other things.  Like the roller skating.  (Which I'm still fairly bad at, but that's ok.)

Then my speech group is getting together to practice.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I still don't have my part memorized, but we're getting there.  I think I can have my notes for security reasons, right?  I mean, that's how I've given all my other speeches.  And, as I've said a million times before, this group is so much fun to work with.  It's going to be a great afternoon.

Somewhere in there I need to eat breakfast, eat lunch, and take care of Flash.  I would say do some homework, too, but I'm not convinced I'm going to have time for that.

Off I go to get this day rolling.

~Meaghan

No comments: