Monday, April 25, 2011

Why Can't I Sleep In??

I went to bed at 11:00 pm last night.  That's late for me, dear readers.  Yes, I understand that I'm young and whatnot; honestly, though, I need a lot of sleep to function.

So naturally my body decided that today was probably a school day and woke me up at 6:15.

It's another one of my weird quirks.  No matter how late I go to bed, I always get up consistently between 6 and 8 in the morning.  Last spring I went to a cowboy bar with a few friends (dancing and singing sober karaoke was awesome, so I recommend it) and we didn't get back until 3:30 in the morning.  I still woke up at 7:15.

Oh well.  Gives me more time to start my day I suppose.

I'm still on the job hunt.  Yesterday I filled out an application at Best Buy.  Today I'm going to try to get one filled out for Old Navy.  I've still got Target that I need to fill out as well.  Push comes to shove, I'll do one for Wal-Mart too.

I have to go get more blood work done this week.  The doctor wants to make sure that my liver is back where it should be.  I'm supposed to ask her about cutting back my medication when I go pick up the form as well - I'm having trouble sitting still and I'm kind of shaky all the time now.  It's all good.  I'm still in a better place than I was a month and a half ago.

Other than that, things are nice and routine.  Homework, school, family, friends, laundry, dog sitting.  Rinse and repeat as necessary.

It rained last night.  Part way through it kind of got mixed with snow; luckily the snow passed and there is none on the ground.  I'm still holding out for a thunderstorm.

And now it's time to get my day started, I suppose.

~Meaghan

No comments: