Monday, April 25, 2011

Stupid Car Keys.

So my speech study group decided to meet up today.  One of my friends offered to come get me, it was going to be good to run through the motions, and it was going to be fun.

  Except for one small thing: I got to school and realized I had my mom's car keys in my pocket.  Oh, and I only had one set in there, which meant that the other set was AWOL.

As it turns out, the other set of keys was actually in my pocket as well. 

(This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep.  As much fun as it is, I should really know better than to text someone until 11:00 at night.)

I'm normally so responsible.  It's one of those things I try really hard to be.

Oh well.  Four days left. 

Time for a steady diet of Bruno Mars until my blood pressure winds down. =P

~Meaghan

No comments: