Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hey Hey, It's Saturday!

I think this is the first weekend this semester that I actually have looked forward to.  Normally my weekends are bogged down with homework and trying to get stuff done.

But this weekend is different. 

This weekend I'm going out with friends.  I'm very excited.  It's movie and girl time.  And frankly, I think I've earned it.

With that being said, I still need to get some stuff done.  I have this annotated bibliography due for Tuesday and I need to work out a few kinks in my zombie speech before the weekend is over.  But all in all, it could be a whole lot worse.

It's finding the motivation to do it.  Which is why I'm on here instead of typing out my bibliography or fixing my speech.  I don't feel like it today.

It's a nice day today as well.  The sun is up, the sky is blue, it's beautiful... (Are you singing the Beatles yet?)

I don't know where this blog post is going, so I'm just going to end it while I can.  Maybe tomorrow's post will actually be coherent.

~Meaghan

No comments: