Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Break Day Three: Car Ride!

I love taking long car rides.  Especially if someone else is driving.  I love looking out the window, watching the scenary pass by.  Plus car rides always induce stories, laughter, and fitful naps.

Today, that's what we did.  My mom, my sister, and I went for a car ride.  It was awesome.  Even though we knew where we were most of the time, it felt like an adventure.

I love spending time with my loved ones, and I love car rides.  It was perfect.

I think it might storm.  It certainly looks like it could.  Feels like it too.  I'm holding out for rain, but the weather people are saying we should be prepped for snow.  That's the one thing about living in Colorado - it very rarely rains when you feel like it should.

I'm working on revising a chapter for my young adult novel.  I feel like this story has so much potential.  The characters are very dear to me.  The only thing is that the story is turning out to be a lot more complex than I was originally thinking it would be.  I like it.  I like the new developements and the twists along the way.

I just hope I can do it justice.

I'm thinking that even though I'm on break, I should probably be working on my psych paper.  I just don't feel that motivated.  Maybe I'll save it as a back up plan for if I'm bored out of my mind later this week.

My neighbor made it home.  The dog is doing well.  It all works out for the best.

I feel like this is a good afternoon for doing nothing.  Maybe that's what I'll do the rest of the day.

I hope you guys are all having a great day and that you enjoy your weekend! (Or what's left of it...)

~Meaghan

No comments: