Thursday, March 17, 2011

Music Challenge Day 11: A Song From Your Favorite Band

I will always have a special place in my heart and soul for the Beatles.  They were the one group I listened to almost exclusively for an entire year of my life, from ages 11 to 12.  Even when I rediscovered the world of rock and pop, the Beatles were (and are) always on my playlist. 

It's incredibly hard for me to just pick one song by them.  If I'm being honest with myself, I love nearly everything they do.  (There are a few exceptions, like "Michelle" and "Yesterday"...)

So here's the one I've chosen for today, because it's catchy, up beat, and oh so true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDF04fQKtQ

That's right.  "With a Little Help From My Friends" by the Beatles.

Because I get by with a little help from my friends, too. =)

~Meaghan

No comments: