Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break Day Seven: Skipping Day Six

Yeah.  Day six was good, but I was so tired yesterday that it just did not happen.  So you guys get two days for the price of one.

(No need to thank me, you know you wanted to hear about two days in a single post anyway...)

So yesterday I went for ice cream with one of my friends from school.  It was a pleasant change of pace.  We walked around an outdoor mall and went into all the stores, smelling candles and playing with make-up. 

Honestly, sometimes a girl just needs some time with her gal pals.  It's something that I never realize I need until I'm doing it and then it clicks.  Down time to talk about school, family, life, boys, etc.  So much fun.

Today my mom, sister, and I went to the museum.  That's always fun.  They have some really cool exhibits, like one on minerals found in Colorado and one on dinosaurs.  Gotta love it.

It wears you out, though.  They keep the place so warm that it's hard for me to focus past two exhibits.

I've decided that I'm going to make a cardigan.  I've not knitted clothing before outside of socks and hats, so it's going to be a new project for me.  I've gotten part of my tax refund back, so I figure the government can buy me chunky yarn for it.

That's another thing.  My phone is a piece of crap.  Yesterday it died and had to be taken apart and put back together.  Today I realized that I can't hear it ring - it doesn't ring or vibrate when someone calls me.  I went into the sound settings to adjust the ring tone, and the phone turned itself off.  It did that five times to me between last night and today.

So I'm going to go over to Best Buy and see if I can buy a better phone.  Maybe one that will last longer and will be what I want instead of one that keeps falling apart.  Seriously.  This one and the one before it both keep falling apart.  It's really annoying.

I think that about sums it up.  My sister and I are going out tomorrow and then I'm getting my hair re-colored.  It's going to be fun.  I'm very excited.

Spring Break is nearly over.  I'm both excited and sad about it.  We shall see how school goes the rest of the semester.  I'm hoping for good things.

Until we meet again.

~Meaghan

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi, Meaghan! I found your blog! :-) Sounds like you're having a pretty good spring break. I had fun hanging out with you on Wednesday. Hope you have a great weekend, and I'll see you on Thursday!