Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Things on the Walls.

My half of the bedroom is covered in an assortment of things.  Let us embark upon a journey to see what they all are, shall we?

Ahem.

~ A Jars of Clay poster

~ Four mini Mystery Science Theater 3000 posters ("The Girl in Lover's Lane", "The Robot vs. the Aztec Mummy", "Zombie Nightmare", and "Racket Girls".)

~ A Watchmen poster (Rorschach)

~ A Star Trek poster from the new movie that came out back in 2009, complete with Spock, Uhura, and Kirk

~ The piece of paper from inside my RENT CD case that reads "No Day but Today"

~ A picture of a barn owl sitting in the woods that came from a calendar that I had a few years ago

~ A framed plaque thing from my parents that I got when I graduated high school in 2008 that has a violin on it with a poem called "The Touch of the Master's Hand"

~ A picture of a night heron that I cut out of a book

~ Another picture of a barn owl (sleeping) that I also cut out of a book

~ A picture of a short eared owl that I got from the same calendar as the first barn owl

~ A picture of a great horned owl, same place as above

~ The front and back covers of the Spring 2006 WBS Mews News that is signed by several of the people I used to volunteer with, telling me that I am missed

~ A crucifix that my mom gave me to put above my sleeping place when I was going through a rough time

~ A yellowed piece of newspaper with a poem printed on it about how being single is not the end of the world (my mom cut it out years ago and gave it to me a while back)

~ The lyrics to the song "Winter" by Joshua Radin that I wrote out by hand and decorated with pencils (one of these days, I'll get it framed...)

And finally...

~ The inside covers of my favorite Bravery album, "The Sun and the Moon"

Katie and I also have Christmas lights adorning the walls for ambience, and several posters in the hall, like the one we got when the Deathly Hallows was released.

And that is the tour of the walls of my half of the bedroom. (Because the wording here isn't awkward at all.)

~Meaghan

No comments: