Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break Day Eleven: The End of Break

I want to go back to school, but man, I really love sleeping in and doing nothing.  I did not realize how much I enjoyed it until now, when it's time to put the nose back to the grindstone.

I'm really going to miss break.

But I am happy to go back.  My writing gets so stagnant when I don't have anything to shake up my week.  If I had a job, it would be different because work always provides inspiration.  Since I don't, though, a lot of my ideas come while I'm at school.  And school gives my brain that extra push.  By doing homework and participating in class, I'm stimulating my mind which in turns stimulates my writing.

So it's a good thing.

Again, though, I am seriously going to miss sleeping in.  Daylight savings has not been kind to me.  I am exhausted already and the week is just starting.  Not fun, peeps, not fun.

Tomorrow is so many things.  The first day back to school after break.  The "Ides of March".  The day of the Jeopardy! test.

I'm actually really excited for that last one.  Even if I don't make it past the online test, at least I can say I tried.  Plus, it's going to be a lot of fun.  As I've stated before on here, I'm a huge Jeopardy! fan. 

Do I know enough trivial information?  No idea.  But I'm still excited anyway.  Nothing is going to ruin my day tomorrow.

My day today was actually pretty good too, except for being tired.  I went to the library and loaded myself up with reading material.  I'm very excited.  Granted, it's been a while since I've been able to actually finish anything.  It's being busy with school and life; it puts a serious kink in the reading world.  But I plan on making time this go.

One of the books that came in is called "The Book of Awesome".  It is amazing.  If you have never read it, I highly recommend you go pick up a copy and start reading.  It's great.

And on that note, I'm going to leave you so that I can enjoy the rest of my last day of break.

~Meaghan

No comments: