Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring Break, Day Two: Exciting News

Yeah, I've decided my whole spring break is going to be delineated out like this.  I think I can find something interesting each day of break.  We're going to find out.

Anyway, my exciting news.

I'm going to be a published author.

No, it's not the writing contest I entered (I'm still waiting to hear about it), but it's still awesome.  I'm going to have a poem I wrote published in the school literary magazine.  It gets distributed all over the school and in some places through out the community as well.

I'm very excited.

I actually did a happy dance when I found out this morning.

This goes to show that I am on the right track.  Another block has fallen smoothly into place.  It's fun and I like it.

As for the rest of my day, it's been going pretty well.  My lung and shoulder still hurt, but there's not really a whole lot I can do about that, and let's be honest.  I'd rather have the uncomfortable feeling than the other problems it could have been.  I'm dog sitting.  That's about it.

I'm actually going to be published somewhere.  It's still sinking in...

Enjoy your weekend, folks.

~Meaghan

No comments: