Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Break Day Four: Snow and a Challenge

Eww, snow. 

Granted, it's Colorado, so it's kind of expected, but still.  This is Spring Break, folks, not winter.  Emphasis on the SPRING part, please.

Anyway, what are you going to do, right?  Just go with it.  That's the plan. 

And breath.  Cause it's important.

So on Facebook (I'm not ashamed of social networking, you guys are more than welcome to look me up) there's this thirty day challenge thing.  Each day, you pick a different song to answer a different question/statement/thing.  I'm intrigued to see how music affects my life (because I know it plays a huge role in everything for me), so I've decided to do it.

I thought it would be fun to do it on here as well.  That way you guys at home can play along as well.  Plus, you don't have discussions about it on Facebook, but here I can talk (or rather, type) your ears off about each song I pick.

I'm excited.

So here's the list to get everyone started:

Day 1 - Your favorite song
Day 2 - Your least favorite song

Day 3 - A song that makes you happy

Day 4 - A song that makes you sad

Day 5 - A song that reminds you of someone

Day 6 - A song that reminds you of somewhere

Day 7 - A song that reminds you of a certain event

Day 8 - A song you know all the words to

Day 9 - A song you can dance to

Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep

Day 11 - A song from your favorite band

Day 12 - A song from a band you hate

Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure

Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love

Day 15 - A song that describes you

Day 16 - A song you used to love but now hate

Day 17 - A song you hear often on the radio

Day 18 - A song you wish you heard on the radio

Day 19 - A song from your favorite album

Day 20 - A song you listen to when you're angry

Day 21 - A song you listen to when you're happy

Day 22 - A song you listen to when you're sad

Day 23 - A song you want to play at your wedding

Day 24 - A song you want to play at your funeral

Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh

Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument

Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play

Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty

Day 29 - A song from your childhood

Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year

Pretty straight forward there.  I think it's going to be an interesting experience.

I've decided that for the music challenge, I will do a different post.  So for thirty days, there will be two updates a day: one for regular blogging, and one for the music challenge.  They will be labled accordingly.

In other news, I'm knitting a fish.  He looks a bit like a Franken-Fish.  I'm going to call him Fred.  I'm not sure why, but that's his name.  And he's confused.  Again, I don't know why, but my sister and I have decided he's Fred the Confused (Franken) Fish.

It's a fun world, the world of stuffed toys.  Lol.

My novel is still progressing nicely.  I hope to have a rough draft finished by the end of the year.  I'm procrastinating at answering emails, so if you have emailed me, I apologize.  It will be coming.  Also, because I am on break, I probably do not make a lot of sense.  Giving you a heads up.

Alright, this has been day four.

Until tomorrow (or the music challenge post, actually),

~Meaghan

No comments: