Friday, March 25, 2011

Music Challenge Day 19: A Song from Your Favorite Album

It's a fairly rare occurance for me to like all the songs on a CD.  That's why my favorite album is "The Sun and the Moon" by the Bravery; I love every song on that CD.

"Believe" is the one that got the most radio play and kind of help turn me onto the Bravery, so it's the one I'm going to post here.  Plus the video style is really neat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv2OyI0nXEE

All in all, I think the Bravery is a pretty talented group.  The self titled album had a few songs I didn't like but was over all good.  I love "The Sun and the Moon" like you would not believe.  I haven't really listened to their new CD just because the few songs I had heard didn't really appeal to me.  I should probably give it a chance.  Eventually.

And that's today's music selection. =)

~Meaghan

No comments: