Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Music Challenge Day 17: A Song You Hear on the Radio

I'll be honest, dear readers.   I'm not much for listening to the radio.  Most of the time I feel like it's the same five or six songs on repeat.

But when I do listen to the radio, I listen to one of three stations: K-Love (Christian radio), Channel 93.3 (Modern/Alternative rock), or 103.1 (Classic Oldies).  All three play a pretty good variety of music.

I think one of my favorite songs I hear on K-Love is called "What Love Really Means" by JJ Heller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgGUKWiw7Wk

I find it rings true.  "Who will love me for me?  Not for what I have done or what I will become..."  Aren't we all looking for that?  Some of us are trying to find it in others; some of us are trying to find it in ourselves.  The reality is that God really does love us more than we will ever know.  It's such a hard concept to wrap my mind around - unconditional love in a world where everything has conditions on it.

Plus, JJ Heller has a great voice which makes it easy to listen to.

How bout you guys?  Songs you hear on the radio?

~Meaghan

No comments: